Theory is is a 601-bed community project located on East Genesee Street between the University and downtown Syracuse. The project will consist of studio, one-, two-, three-, and four-bedroom apartments that come fully-furnished with top-of-the-market finishes including granite countertops, stainless-steel appliances, hardwood-style flooring and upgraded lighting and cabinetry. Amenities include a fitness center, hot tub, business center, study/conference areas, game room, package locker system and ample parking and bike storage. The structure is wood framed over a 1-story and 2-story concrete parking garage along with associated site development.
- Beautifying Berwyn!
- Protected: Geneva Tower VRV HVAC Upgrades | Bid Docs
- Ansco Camera Factory – Ribbon Cutting
- Groundbreaking for New Dorm Hall at SUNY Polytechnic – Utica
- Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine (LECOM) Breaks Ground In Elmira
- Breaking Ground at ANSCO Camera Factory in Binghamton
- Expo Center Opens to Fairgoers!
- Progress of The 505 on Walnut